NAICJA 2021 Virtual Conference
SAVE THE DATE!
The National American Indian Court Judges Association (NAICJA) will hold its National Tribal Judicial and Court Personnel Conference virtually on October 19-21, 2021.
NAICJA intends to continue its conference tradition of delivering top-notch training, cutting-edge information, and invaluable opportunities to network with and learn from colleagues.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Tribal Court Judges, Peacemakers and Other Tribal Dispute Resolvers
- Tribal Court System Personnel
- Tribal Leaders
- Tribal Organizational Staff
- Federal Indian Law and Tribal Law Attorneys and Scholars
- Federal and State Judiciaries and Court Personnel
- Law Students
- Anyone Interested in Tribal Justice Developments